What techniques do you use to do great research?
Research is actually easier than you think! By following a research process, you will achieve success in your information problem-solving pursuits and save time while doing so. The Big Six was developed by researchers to help students like you do great research.
Here are the highlights of what your research process should look like:
- Explore what needs to be done
- Seeking Strategies to know what resources you can use, need to use, and will use
- Find the best resources for what needs to be done
- Use the resources for information
- Make something
- Ask yourself and be asked: how am I doing? How did I do?
Widget - vol_m81s - gvrl